Inertia Pouring Frames
Inertia pouring frames have been developed for use with machines which produce high levels of vibration or those which are subjected to external forces or are simply unstable when mounted directly on spring or rubber mountings. The use of IPF type concrete filled steel frames allows high vibration isolation without excessive motion
• Fully welded steel construction with integral concrete reinforcement fixed at 35mm above bottom of frame.
• Standard recessed height reducing corner brackets to suite type OS Open Spring mountings or cantilever design for larger mountings.
• Large range of standard sizes in three depths 150, 200 and 300mm and frame length not greater than 12 x depth unless additional mountings are fitted.
• Any size designed to order with larger units supplied in sectional form.
• Finished with a single coat of red oxide primer on external surfaces only or special finishes to order.
• Generating sets
• Engine/Dynamometer Test rigs
• Refrigeration Plant
• Pumps (Particularly Belt Driven Types)
• Exhaust systems